• If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.
• Please email us with your name and address, mobile number and our Order number, requesting authorisation to return the goods, stating the reason why you want to return them.
• Please check the initial condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
• Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition.
• If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another product, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
• Under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2014, you have the right to cancel your order within seven days after the day of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason. However, you must bear the costs of returning the goods to us (we strongly advise you to insure the return shipment and use registered post or a courier service). A refund will be given immediately after we receive the goods back in good condition.
• Software and electronic / digital charts - Not all digital products can be returned, and that is due to the policy of certain publishers/manufacturers, rather than our policy here are Todd Navigation. For those digital products that can be returned, we can only accept these back if the outer cellophane wrapping is unopened, or licence seal unbroken, or the charts/software are faulty. We recommend that you make sure to purchase the correct product or alternatively, contact us to ask about the returns policy about the product that you may be interested in.
• Should you ever have cause to make a complaint, we guarantee to respond within two working days.